Preparing for Carpet Cleaning Service
In order to ensure that your carpet cleaning or service is as effective as possible, we request that you prepare for the service in advance of our arrival. Here are some of the ways we recommend that you ready your home before we arrive.
- Remove as much as possible from your floor. Clothes, toys, or any other clutter will definitely impede our ability to clean.
- Vacuum the carpet. While this isn’t strictly necessary, it’s very helpful.
- Cover long hanging items. If you have items in your closet that hang down to the floor, we advise you to slip a plastic bag over them to protect them from moisture.
- Move breakables. It’s best if you move any breakables from the area that needs to be cleaned before we arrive. They’ll be safe, and you’ll have peace of mind.
- Notify security. If your neighborhood is gated, please alert the security team to the fact that we’ll be arriving to clean.
- Ensure that we have access to water.
- After cleaning, we’ll need to set the temperature to 76 degrees or below to ensure proper drying and ventilation.
- Alert us if you’re in a high rise building. We must make special accommodations for high rises, such as bringing a portable unit.
- Pricing begins at $195.00.